Can't submit D.O.B. in personal information

absolutelyanyth
Contributor
Contributor

Upon login I am prompted to update personal information, account on hold until entered. When I reach the page to enter the requested information I can enter my date of birth correctly into the required field however the large 'submit' bar at the bottom of the personal information stays greyed out.

Any suggestions as to how else to try entering the info? I have tried on firefox, internet explorer and chrome on my android phone.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Fredamr43
New Community Member

I'm having this problem as I write to you. It's annoying.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @absolutelyanyth and @Fredamr43,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty submitting your birth date information. It sounds like you've tried all the right initial troubleshooting steps. It may be that you have to contact support to allow a representative to do any additional troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

absolutelyanyth
Contributor
Contributor

BUMP: 3 weeks in and still no acknowledgment from paypal customer service!

I will submit another ticket in a moment. Biggest online payment provider worldwide, flashy website that will freeze an account due to a simple data entry problem. Excellent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.