Can’t see pending deposit

Sitser28
New Community Member
Why can’t I see the pending deposits. I have deposited several yesterday but still can’t see one and why can’t I see any of them. I’m I looking in the wrong area? It’s been deposited over 24 hrs and still not showing up. Why does it take so many days and hours when it’s called direct deposit???? Can anyone point me to the right way or area I can see what the bank is holding? Or can PayPal please just push the bottoms for deposits. I waited so long for this money and kills me to wait any longer
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lesliec2019
New Community Member
Did you ever see the deposit and how long did it take I have yet to see my direct deposit that was scheduled for yesterday and nothing still after 24 hours! I’m never dealing with PayPal direct deposit and not will I recommend it to anyone because this is horrible and when I call they give me the run around! I’m literally letting all my friends know on fb about this! Poor management all around I am highly disappointed!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.