Can't see my payment from ebay sale

vasiliki614
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!
I've been selling stuff on ebay through my personal account for a year and everything was fine.
Yesterday I opened my own store on ebay and a few hours ago I made my first sale through my store but I can't see the transaction at PayPal.
I have received the 2 emails that I got every time that I made a sale (Sale confirmed /eBay requested a hold on the funds from your sale) but I can't see the transaction on PayPal.
Does anyone know why is this happening? Do I have to change something now that I have a store on ebay?
Will really appreciate your help.
Thank you!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

glovesnall
Contributor
Contributor

I just had the same thing happen.

I don't have any idea what they are up too but they make me real nervous.

Login to Me Too

Gui1ty_Spark

Similar issue. Received a notice from eBay stating payment made. Balance looks to be available in PayPal, but I cannot see the actual payment transaction like usual.

Login to Me Too

dragonair
New Community Member

I'm having the same exact problem as well. Please paypal fix this issue.

Login to Me Too

davidchivell
New Community Member

same here, saw the money available, transferred it to my bank, but the transactions not in my summary list.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vasiliki614

Double check the email address you entered for the store and make sure you did not make a spelling mistake.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vasiliki614
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for answering! My email was spelled correctly. 12 hours later I finally saw the transaction on PayPal. I don't know if it was a coincidence but I also got a notification for reaching $1800 limit and my account needed verification again. So maybe that's why I didn't see my payment immediately.

Login to Me Too

fastpsn

same here, saw the money payment in my credit card, but the transactions not in my PayPal summary list. i don even see the refunds from eBay 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.