Can't see Message Center

kmauchley
New Community Member

I had my account permanently banned a couple of months ago, for some reason, they say in violation of Acceptable Use Policy, which I went over and couldn't find anything wrong that I had done. Anyway, I sent a message, which was replied to, and then I get threats from PayPal regarding my linked bank accounts. I cannot remove bank accts and cards without adding a new one, which I won't do since it won't solve anything and I will continue being unable to use PayPal. So I sent a message again asking how to remove these accounts from my wallet and I got the response notification on both PayPal and my email, but I cannot see anything in the Message Center. Real cute. My hands are kind of tied... PayPal won't let me remove the linked accounts but then they threaten me to get me to remove them.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kmauchley 

Sadly if your account is permanently limited then paypal stop you from removing any information including bank accounts or cards to stop you trying to add them to a new paypal account against their rules. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kmauchley 

Sadly if your account is permanently limited then paypal stop you from removing any information including bank accounts or cards to stop you trying to add them to a new paypal account against their rules. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.