Can’t remove old bank account or add new one

Raigafan18
Contributor
Contributor
So I’m trying to link my bank account to my PayPal so I can actually make purchases. However every time I try to do this I get a blank screen, or an error message saying it can’t be done. I am also trying to remove an inactive account that I have not used in years but whenever I click “remove bank account” I get a blank screen and can’t proceed. I’ve tried this on my phone and three browsers on my PC with popups and firewalls disabled and it’s the same result every time. Been fighting to fix these issues for almost a week and internet help tickets (after hours of wait times) have been completely unhelpful and I cannot reach customer support via phone. I can’t do anything with the money I earned and I am very upset over this and will open a claim if I can’t get this resolved. Been with PayPal for years and I can’t believe this struggle. Help would be great. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JimRaynor
New Community Member

I have this problem as well, and have followed all guidelines in the help center (Cancel all automatic payments that are using the bank, make sure there are no pending payments), but still I can only get a blank screen (tried in multiple browsers). What the heck is going on?!

Login to Me Too

Stev_Lasbko
Contributor
Contributor
Yup. It's official. PayPal is falling apart during quarantine and they don't have the means or can't be bothered to fix this issue. This is
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.