Can't login into the app.

Ellaempire
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I can't link my PayPal account to my tictok account anytime I try it ,it fails to go through and I can't login into my account through the app
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ellaempire,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that linking your TikTok account to your PayPal account has yielded difficulty. There could be a few things at play. One would be an error on the TikTok side. I did look through the TikTok Help Center and was unable to find any assistance regarding linking to PayPal.

That brings me to the following question: Are you looking to link for making payment to TikTok or for receiving payments from TikTok?

If you're trying to set up to receive from TikTok, the reason is likely because PayPal accounts registered in Nigeria do not have the capability to receive payments. The functionality of a PayPal account can vary from one country to another, and Nigerian accounts are send-only accounts.

I hope this information helps, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.