Can't log to my account

ZoranGakovic
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, first sorry for my English.

I use paypal for online trade and buy , then 28.04.'19

I try to buy item and it say I need to chose payment metod, it be wird becouse every time do that automatic. 

I use PayPal and it say that I need to log in, I try to log in and then I need to put again credit card number itc.. 

I try to do that then paypal use some money and then say use diffrent credit cart?? I today try to log in on paypal direct and type email, password then load,load and say security test and use my phone code and then back me to log in start.. I scare for my credit card that can use my money.. and don't know what is? 

I write this from my old account, I try to log in my credit card here and it don't wanna, warrning.?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @ZoranGakovic,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

It sounds like your card was not an available funding source at the time of payment. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction to keep you safe and, occasionally, we must change a payment method as a matter of security. Unfortunately, we would not be able to manually change the security settings. However, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! Additionally, if you haven't already, I would recommend adding and confirming a card so you will have the chance to complete a payment with an alternative payment method.

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.