Can't log into PayPal mobile app

bld75
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone EVER been able to use the PayPal mobile app? Whenever I try, it says "We're having some trouble completing your request right now. Please try again shortly, and if it persists let us know." The app is pretty much useless for me.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @bld75

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble using the app. Can you please try deleting the app and reinstalling it? That usually resolves any issues. If it doesn't, please let us know. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

bld75
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but I have tried that several times and that’s not a solution. The problem still exists.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @bld75

Thanks for the quick response. What action are you trying to take when you receive this error? 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

bld75
Contributor
Contributor
I’m simply trying to log in to the app.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @bld75

We'd want to take a closer look into this. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."  

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.