Can't log in to account.

Matt_Vin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I can't log in to my PayPal account as of late, and there is no more option now to click "forget password".

I tried calling PayPal customer support but I was kept on hold for a few minutes and that cost me 13 eur. I hung up after getting a warning from my phone operator that it was costing me a small fortune. Is there any way for me to contact customer support cheaper? Is there an alternative? 

Thank you very much in advance.

nzjIzl2

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Matt_Vin
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I should add that I'm currently in Norway, not in Belgium. I see that Belgium has a free number to call, does Norway have one too?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Matt_Vin,

Oh no! That's definitely a concern. When you don't have the option to reset your password, this typically means there's a problem with the account itself (limitation, locked, etc.). If this is the case, the only option would be to contact us by phone so that we can help verify you and get you back in. I apologize for any inconvenience, but hope the issue is fixed soon.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.