Can't log in. Please help !

SergejsP
New Community Member

Hi Everyone ! 

I have changed the place of living and my problem is  - i can't log in because of my old information (phone e.t.c), can`t be authorized because i can`t change my old information ,and again i can`t even write a message to a support team because can`t log in. Please, maybe some of you know the answer what i should do in this situation?<removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SergejsP 

Try:
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Log on via developer.paypal.com, go to paypal.com and change it in settings.
3. Use the forgotten password option several times.
4. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
5. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
6. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
7. Try clicking on P top of the forum page and see if you can log in via the forum.

If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cojogo
Contributor
Contributor

Contact Call us

<removed>

Please note that charges may apply depending on the terms and coverage with your phone provider.

Freephone number available from local landline only: <removed>. Please note that mobile callers should use the local rate number listed.

If you are calling from outside of the UK, use the following telephone number: +4[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br style="box-sizing: border-box;" />Please note that charges may apply depending on the terms and coverage with your phone provider.

Our hours of operation

8am to 6:30pm Monday to Sunday

Other ways to contact us

Visit the Help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.