New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I can't log in anymore.
I get past the login screen, but it then provides an "Add You Mobile Phone #" screen.
I don't have a mobile phone and can't receive a text.
I pressed the "Call You With A Code" option, but it does nothing, and gives no indication it did anything.
I called the PayPal help line. Was on hold for a long time and gave up to try some other things.
Then I called again, was on hold for an hour and a quarter, and the Paypal phone hold line hung up on me....
Anyway - has Paypal gone "full non-accessible", and Landline-Only people excluded from Paypal?
Read the post by moderator Rachael in this thread.
So once in you would need to add one.......
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Log on via developer.paypal.com, go to paypal.com and change it in settings.
3. Use the forgotten password option several times.
4. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
5. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
6. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
7. Try clicking on P top of the forum page and see if you can log in via the forum.
If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.