Can't get into an acccount - need personal service from PayPal to resolve difficulty

BFC3
New Community Member

I created an account. I typed the login user email incorrectly when creating the account. I tried to log back into the account and the email is not recognized. I put the closest email addresses in three times as instructed but it could not find a match, perhaps because of a simple typo. I must have made a mistake typing in the email address initially because it can't be found, I'm not sure what mistake I made when typing, but I need to access the account so I can close it and use this current account. Currently, there is no way to get past the automated login screen, the system can't find my login email, I can't get into the account to fix it.

How can I get someone (a human) at PayPal to help me find the mistake with my erroneous account and to get into the account so as to delete it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BFC3 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is also randomly available.

You can also send them a  message

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.