Can't contact customer service

Ahmedical
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all, so I've been trying to reach the customer service agent but can't seem to find any option. (Note: I'm trying this from Malaysia). Many other solutions in the community point towards the "call" button but it just isn't there. (see attached photo below).

Other solutions point towards messaging on Facebook, I tried that too but its just a bot and it says that Human Agents can't be reached at this time.

How/What should I do to contact them?

While I'm here, let me also explain why I need to talk to them, the reason is that I couldn't access my previous account, a customer service agent asked me to make a new account and they can transfer my funds to the new account. They also said that someone will call me for further process, however I did not receive any calls and my funds are still not here.(this was about a month ago)(chatting with customer service button was available back then).

Thank you

Ahmedical_0-1598525309295.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahmedical 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ahmedical
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for your reply, 

but as I mentioned, facebook messages don't work, its just a chat bot for now.

Is there any email or any other place I can file a report?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

GRAEMESMITH
PayPal make billions upon billions of pounds profit, yet decide not to employ any customer service people in the countries in which they operate. Customers pay significant transaction fees to PayPal, yet cannot connect to anybody for help. Absolute disgrace. The only option is interacting with a 'bot', which is merely an algorithm...it is worse than useless, a frustrating waste of time.
Login to Me Too

yeenickson
New Community Member

C'mon guys, don't you know that paypal is a scam. My account has been hacked and someone used  my credit card linked to the account to make unauthorized transactions. I couldn't reach any of the customer service agent on phone neither via email, I wrote to their compliance team and they just ignore me. You guys better delink your card before it's too late!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Maxime852
New Community Member

@GRAEMESMITH, absolutely agree with you. Some many issues yet so few help and yet paypal takes a 5% cut . I am only using it because I have no choice, but god knows as soon as i find a better option i will close my account. Companies that do not take good care of their customers, should be put of out business, plain and simple.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.