Can't confirm bank account.

Prikoljnaja
Contributor
Contributor
The problem is I have UK bank account and received refund from PayPal to confirm in GBP currency. But on a website I have to write amount in EUR. Also can't change the country in my profile from Latvia to England. Last 6 years I live in UK.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Prikoljnaja 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Prikoljnaja 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

micail
New Community Member

I am from Kazakhstan, I have an account number of 20 digits

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@micail 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mkjhall65
New Community Member

I have been trying to link my bank account, and confirm bank account; after 2 failed attempts on the PayPal website, I have now been locked out of My Personal credit union account for the entire weekend (The credit Union is closed until Monday).  So, due to PayPal's sloppy website, and lack of customer service reps, I am locked out of my personal bank account FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND because of PayPal.  I am NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!!

Login to Me Too

georgepbein
Contributor
Contributor

I see the small deposits in my bank account. I want to confirm but the word Money is nowhere to be found. Certainly not on the top where PayPal says it is.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.