Can’t close account

616David
New Community Member
Can I get help please it will not let me close my account not says can’t do it at this time or at this moment please try again later
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@616David 

Maybe you have pending or processing payments still going through, don't forget if you pay using a bank account paypal credit the seller upfront and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer via echeque from your bank account. 

Also check you have no subscriptions still active.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@616David 

Maybe you have pending or processing payments still going through, don't forget if you pay using a bank account paypal credit the seller upfront and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer via echeque from your bank account. 

Also check you have no subscriptions still active.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.