Can't change email address from work email

KrisGrissle
New Community Member

(that i no longer have access to) as I have a UK Paypal and an Australian Paypal

and also, why is it so difficult to speak to someone at Paypal?

I want to use old email address that I have a UK Paypal instead of my work email.  I don't want to make a new email address specifically for Paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KrisGrissle,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to change your email address on your PayPal account. If you would like to replace an email address on your account with a different one, you would have to add the different address, make it the primary address, and then remove the old address. 

Please note that the address cannot be associated with any other open PayPal accounts. If you'd like to use an email address that is currently registered to another PayPal account, the old PayPal account would have to be closed or the email address replaced on that other account. This is because every PayPal account is identified by its unique email address.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.