Can't add bank account- Can't reach customer service

Dan2342
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been permanently suspended because my business model is not supported. That's okay. My money was kept inside for 180 days. That's fine, too. After this period, I was informed by email that I could withdraw my money. The problem is here because I can't add an account number to my account. To my emails, robot responds, there is no phone customer service if there is then robot. In the resolution center, too, a robotic response comes to a completely different problem.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dan2342 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dan2342
Contributor
Contributor

Hungary

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dan2342 

Then you should be able to add a bank account to your paypal account in your country as long as the name on the bank account exactly matches the name on your paypal account. Also it needs to be a bank account that you have not linked the bank account to 3 PayPal accounts (in total) in the past. A bank account cannot be linked to any more than 3 PayPal accounts over its lifetime.

If you still can't link it then your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.