Can't access my account

JassimSaif
Contributor
Contributor

Dears,

I can't access my account due to this msg

"Sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it."

my account was having limitation and I tried to pay online, then I was't able to login, thus I am sure that the password is correct.

my account is another one, it was written "we can't know that it is you"

Kindly help,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JassimSaif 

Welcome to the Paypal Community. Thank you for patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we're here.

When your account access is limited, it means that you won’t be able to do certain things with your PayPal account. For example, you might not be able to send or withdraw money.

Most of the time, you can fix this by visiting the Resolution Center and providing some information.

If you’ve completed the suggested steps and your account is still limited, it means one of two things:

1. We've sent you an email asking for more information, or
  2. We're reviewing the information you provided and we'll email you with an update (usually within 3 business days).

If you still have questions about your account access, contact customer service by clicking Contact at the bottom of any page.

Hope this helps. Please stay safe.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.