Can't access account

Gingerman
Contributor
Contributor
I have forgotten my password since it was years ago when I set up my account. I have tried to do the password recovery but I need to enter my recovery questions. My mother's maiden name and three last 4 digits of my driver's license. I have my driver's license in front of me and I know my mother's maiden banner but it won't let me in. The recovery phone number is no longer in use so I can't unlock my account. I have had to create this new account to be able to get help on this forum. Anything I try to do asks me to login to get support which of course that's three problem. I have funds in my account via a refund and I wouldn't mind getting that back. I have tried every password I have ever used over the past 4 years and it's a no go. I have tried ringing PayPal but of course I need to know my security questions and the loop starts again and we go round and round driving me bonkers. So what to do to get my money back? Can't reset my password.. Can't login.. Can't get help 😭😭😭
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.