how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Jaysbaby1982
New Community Member
It’s not showing up on my recent activity what game I’m playing or not showing any money
Login to Me Too

lilcountry
New Community Member
I'm on a google app. It ask for paypal account address, put it in and then rebind pops up
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lilcountry 

Is it one of these games that supposedly pay you money?

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WondyBardi
Contributor
Contributor
There is a bot, "PayPal mining bot" that claims to be run by PayPal. Please is this true?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WondyBardi 

Loads of websites can add a paypal logo to their site, doesn't mean that paypal has anything to do with the site.

If you are talking about one of these so called games that supposedly pay out then.......

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

WondyBardi
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much ... it's not a game though... it's a bot on telegram, like an AI that gives you feedback based on what you do and this one claims to pay you in dollars for referring people... thanks for your advice though. I've learnt something
Login to Me Too

Csamags
Contributor
Contributor

Is solitaire cube good or bad. I see the adds pop up all the time. Can any one tell me if they do pay out and if it’s safe to use.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Csamags 

Most are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

bestmank
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am trying to acces my Paypal account but it requires me to get some code on an old number phone which I do not own anymore. What can I do to recover my Paypal account without the old phone number?

Thank you

image.png
(as you can see in the image I have no other option.. which is frustrating because I could verify it with other ways like my email account or to verify one of my cards number I have there :\)

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bestmank 

Try:
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Log on via developer.paypal.com, go to paypal.com and change it in settings.
3. Use the forgotten password option several times.
4. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
5. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
6. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
7. Try clicking on P top of the forum page and see if you can log in via the forum.

If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.