Can’t Readd Bank Account

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PayPal made an error and removed one of my bank accounts. I’ve been trying to add it back for five hours.  I would like to get this done now but obviously can’t. Is the system busy due to heavy usage from home users or is there another issue?

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Dell14z ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you had to deal with this for quite some time. 

Our representatives from live chat can definitely help you out with this and check the status of that bank account you had added. You may reach them by logging in to your Paypal account, go to Message center and you would see an option to chat with a representative. 

We apologize as our customer service through phone is not available as of the moment. 

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thank you. I’m disabled and can’t speak clearly enough to call. 

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Twenty-four hours later and it still gives the same message. My bank denies refusing a $1 charge (!) and can’t help. My PayPal account is literally frozen without that bank account listed. 

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I tried to link it the other way by listing the account and routing numbers 

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later

Login to Me Too

silentisland
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem and it's been days. Contacted my bank they don't have record of the attempt.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.