Can’t Login and Reset Password Problem. Need help!

marrkdy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys!
Maybe someone can help me with an login and reset password issue with my old Paypal account. 

This is the situation:
I have another Paypal account (Old) which i can’t remember the security question answers and the phone number is already inactive. However I still have access to the email, the thing is when i click forget and reset password, yes it will send a verification code in the email BUT it will still ask for another verification with the phone number (my old number is no longer active) OR through the security questions (Which i forgot the answers already). The email verification code is not enough. 

I cannot reach the support because there phone lines are inactive due to Covid-19. Is there any other way i can retrive my account or how to message/email the support department?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @marrkdy,

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention and to answer your question,  I know how important for you to access your account, you can just click the link below for further assistance.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

I hope it helps and stays safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.