Can't Link a Bank or Contact Support

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Can't link my bank account, I reach a page that wants me to select the account from my card but there's no option to choose anything, then I try contacting the support email... But any time I try loading the page it says "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you", then there's another link that leads to some support phone numbers and the exact same emailing page, so I try calling the number and it makes me wait 3 minutes saying estimated wait times are increased due to corona, which I understand, however then a recording answers saying no one is working to pick up the phone due to corona... so it's all just a loop to waste my time and there's no where to contact support at all, Very frustraiting.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Anonymous_User, Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, our phone lines are currently closed. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. Thank you for your patience. Here are some common issues you might encounter when linking a bank account: The bank account must be a Canadian bank. The bank account can’t be linked to more than one account at a time. The bank account can't be linked if it has already been linked to 3 previous PayPal accounts. The name on the bank account must match the name on the PayPal account. Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

@ramberroya Where do I go to send a message because as I said in the post I can't even send an email on due to a site error

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

Try another browser or device, that has worked for some users having trouble linking accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

@kernowlass I wish it were that easy I have tried on 3 different devices already even tried the app

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.