Can't Access the PayPal Account

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys,

Sometimes you may experience login issues when accessing your PayPal Account. This is usually due to a temporary security measure. We would recommend clearing your cache, cookies and then attempting access from a different web browser.

If the login issue still remains after 24 hours please contact our Customer Support team by phone and they can assist with a password reset on your account. You will be asked a series of security questions to validate ownership of the account and please ensure you have access to the registered email address when calling.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Anna

Hi elyzium,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear this.

You should be able to change the verification method by selecting, 'I don't have my phone with me'.

If you need any further assistance, I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to help you confirm the email address.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it will get resolved soon.

Anna

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

elyzium
New Community Member

Hey, I cant login because it asks me to confirm my identity by sending me SMS. i dont use my old number anymore, i cant seem to reach paypal in any way to change my number ! i have my password and everything, its just that old phone number there, so i wont receive an confirmation SMS, help !

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Anna

Hi elyzium,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear this.

You should be able to change the verification method by selecting, 'I don't have my phone with me'.

If you need any further assistance, I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to help you confirm the email address.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it will get resolved soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Shullerr
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I am facing the exactly same issue. I would be glad to confirm my identity using email or other option... however the only available is phone call to a number I am not able to use. Could you please help? Thank You,
Login to Me Too

hrosandyk
New Community Member

I have same problem with my account.. Last time time i logged in is few months back, cant remember when..

I tried login to my account few days ago, and i remembered that i already change my phone number..

Further problem is that i cant see any option that said 'i dont have my phone' or something like that..

Can you help me?

Login to Me Too

temp201906201z
Contributor
Contributor
i am unable to log in few months back as i dont have my old number anymore and did not receive any verification emails even when i kept requesting. its so frustrating!
Login to Me Too

glorie92
New Community Member
Mine too can't log in into my account, meanwhile I have to change my expired card details! I don't see any other option such as "I don't have my phone" or something like that, I only see the option of whether I want the code to be texted or phone calls. Seeing the update from this feed I could know the problem isn't resolved yet, isn't it? Please help!
Login to Me Too

temp201906201z
Contributor
Contributor
I managed to login finally. you have no other choice but to call them. they will send a link for u to reset psssword n security questions....then, you will have to wait couple of days to login again and again. it took me exactly a week to login, what a freaking joke! u may have to go to resolution center, once u login in, to prove your identity, again, by sending your drivers license, i, or travel doc eg.passport.... n then wait for few days again, then try to login.
Login to Me Too

Cayne96
New Community Member

I just now found a loop hole to this exact problem tho it requires you to change your current password, instead of attemtimg to login press the "need help logging in" button or the "forgot password" then go through the proccess to get the email sent after you do this and enter the code that is sent to your email it will ask you to verify by either entering your card number, or answering your questions then BAM! you will be into your account. just remember to update your password as soon as you get in. 🙂 hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

SweetGenes
Didn't work for me..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.