Can someone help ?

Zasada
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! My wifes account has been locked.she cant remember the password.and paypal asks except the security code from email witch we have , an another verification mode.a code from a text message but the number she gave is no longer available OR answer 2 security questions that again she cant answer correctly.She needs that account for proffesional reason,so what can we do ? and fast... Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zasada 

So she doesn't have password / security answers / phone updated and linked to paypal / and you haven't said what country you are in.

Sorry nothing we can advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zasada
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal asked for a security code that been sended to email.we input that code.but still they asking another verification .and no phone number wasnt updated.and no she cant remember the security answers correctly.the problem is we can a card linked to this paypal account so we cant just create another account because as you know we cant link same card to 2 different accounts.now you have all the information you need ???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.