New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I forgot to update my phone number and I dont have accese to it anymore.
What do I do?
I tryed everything unless someone has a better ideea cuz I ran out of ideeas.
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Use the forgotten password option several times.
3. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
4. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
5. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
I already talked to someone from paypal but they couldnt do nothing.
That person who I talked to sayd I should visit paypalservice **bleep** .I ve sended them an mail with all the info they legally could get and after few minutes boom a bot just sended me the same message telling me to do a mai at the same **bleep**.
Can u beileve that?After several days I did nothing.All the gotta do is change the god damn number for me.