Can only log in using Android or Opera

TimmyLeeTurner
Contributor
Contributor

This is a major inconvenience since my default email links open Chrome Browser and I can't log in with that browser any longer.  I've cleared cache, history, everything but it doesn't work.  When I enter username and click next for the password prompt, it tells me to RE ENTER the CODE.  There is no code, I've never used a code and there is no place to enter a code if I had one.  Can't get any help from support.  I can log in fine with Opera and my smart phone app so why not Chrome and Firefox?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TimmyLeeTurner
Contributor
Contributor

After struggling with this for days, I finally tried logging in using my mobile number instead of the email that I've been using hundreds of times, for years and logged in successfully.  Why wasn't I informed that I now have to use my phone number, this is crazy.  At least it works, it just doesn't make any sense.  I don't want to log in with my phone number, thanks.

I'll just learn to live with it, like PayPal not being able to ever verify my business email so I could use it on my account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.