Can not Log in to my paypal account?

Absyalwaer
New Community Member

Dear All, Please your advice:

I forgot the password of my account and I want to reset it.when I try to reset my password I receive an email for the verification code to reset the password.

The problem is on the second step of the verification (SMS via Mobile Number/Answer Security Questions), for the option of SMS via Mobile number is that I can't use this step because, I don't have the number any more.

and for the security questions I cam remember the right spelling of the answers.

please your advice to sole this problem

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

As issues such as this cannot be resolved through the public community, you may want to phone customer service for assistance - knowing your security questions and answers will be helpful as you may not have to spell anything when speaking with a rep.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

As issues such as this cannot be resolved through the public community, you may want to phone customer service for assistance - knowing your security questions and answers will be helpful as you may not have to spell anything when speaking with a rep.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.