Can a paypal user have residence & business in different countries?

ElkeEU
Contributor
Contributor

I have my company registered in Estonia (via their e-Residency Program) while I am a resident of India as a proper Indian national.  Staying good on the legal front, it is imperative that in my PayPal profile:

1. My residence is shown as it is naturally in India
    and
  2. My business address is shown as it is naturally in Estonia

How best to achieve this objective in my PayPal Business Account profile?

Spoiler

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi @ElkeEU,

PayPal allows users to have a maximum of one Personal and one Business account. In order to have an account in a second country you would need to have a residence in that country and you would only be able to access the account and process transactions while physically in the country the account was registered in.

PayPal accounts in India have regulations that do not apply to accounts in Estonia.

Login to Me Too

ElkeEU
Contributor
Contributor

Please confirm specifically, whether a paypal user with a registered legal business in Estonia, but residence in India, can have a paypal business account in Estonia, or not?

A single Yes or No would also help.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

@ElkeEU wrote:

Please confirm specifically, whether a paypal user with a registered legal business in Estonia, but residence in India, can have a paypal business account in Estonia, or not?

A single Yes or No would also help.

he just answered your question,there is no simple yes or no.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.