Can a Business Account have multiple admin users?

Nirmana
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

We've got multiple users on our business account, but only one user can manage all the users. Is it possible to set up permissions so that multiple users can have access to the manage users functions?

Thanks,

Nirmana

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Nirmana ,

Thank you for your patience.Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we're here...and to answer your question You can use your PayPal Business account to add users to your account, create multiple logins and access levels, and assign specific privileges so your employees can complete tasks for you. This PayPal feature lets you give PayPal account access to up to 200 employees, each with a unique login ID and level of authority.

If you have a Business account, here's how you can add new or additional users to your PayPal account:

1. Go to Settings. 

2. Click My account settings.
  3. In the Manage users section, click Get started or Update.
  4. Click Add User.
  5. Provide the user's information, check each account privilege you're giving this user and click Save.

Hope it helps and stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Nirmana
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Perry,

No problem on the delay. Thanks for getting back to me, and for continuing to work and provide customer service to keep things running. 

The answer you provided to my question is the standard info that I've already seen online. We've already set up multiple users on our account. When assigning privileges, however, we cannot find a way to give a user access to managing other users. Do you know specifically if this level of admin permissions (that is, managing other users' permissions) is possible for multiple users?

Warm regards,

Nirmana

Login to Me Too

GroveCo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal,

I have the same issue / question.  We are able to create new users, but we want to enable a user to manage users and cannot find that ability.  Is it possible to have a second account that can manage users?

Thanks,

Chris

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.