Can NOT access an account, wrong email

avi64
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have an account with Paypal for many years and used the same email. 

Since a month a go or so I can't reach that account due that it is telling me that the "email is wrong", it is NOT recognizing my email. I am using the same email as always and the email is ok.  I have money deposited into that account which I can't access.

I tried to call the phone service but for no avail. I cant send any email due that I can't access the account.

So I have to open a new account with a different new email, which is the one I am using to write this email.

What can I do to recover the moneys deposited in my old account and to transfer them to this new email account?

I do appreciate it very much any advice or communication from the Paypal people to recover the money deposited into that account or to recover the account itself making to work that email.

Thank you

Abraham

<removed>

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@avi64 

Very strange problem.

Are you sure you type the email address correctly?

Try this:

https://www.paypal.com/il/smarthelp/article/what-if-i-forgot-the-email-address-for-my-paypal-account...

If still not working, keep trying to call PayPal. Call early, during business hours.

Click Help > Password and accounts > Login Problems

Scroll down to bottom and click Call Us.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

avi64
Contributor
Contributor

still unresolved

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@avi64 

If you want more advice may be nice to say thanks and leave kudos?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aaizenm1
New Community Member

I am sorry I didn't.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.