Can I switch my Personal paypal bank account to Business paypal sellers account when I set it up?

liltommy
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using a personal paypal account for years with the same bank account / debt card attached to it. I want to set up a business sellers paypal account but what I have been reading online is I would have to have a different bank account number for this to happen. Correct me if I'm wrong on this?

I only have one bank account / debt card.

I was thinking, can I just deactivate my personal paypal account and use the debt card / bank account I had on that personal account to set up my business paypal seller account?

If so, is there a way I can keep my personal paypal account but delete the debt card / bank account from that personal account and switch it over to my new business paypal seller account? keeping the personal paypal account without using it until some time later when I can obtain a second bank account?

I hope I explained my question good so you can understand it? I don't typically comment / ask questions online.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.