Can I sell something through Paypal?

Bfgjv
Contributor
Contributor

I signed up for a personal paypal account i got an email to be confirmed that i will have a payoal account which i did. Later i got another email confirming that i have a premier account i tried to confirm that too but it didnt work i guess because it was already confirned. Still i did not know if i have premier still although i confirned with the first email which only said "payal account". So i read later here in the community that both premier and personal are merged. So seems i dont have to worry. The reason i ask is that i need to know if i can sell something through paypal? (Through ebay) Si tge person on ebay wants to pay into paypal. In the future it mught be nothing or only rarely that i sell something. Im just a mum selling toys or stuff we dont need on ebay.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bfgjv

Yes you can sell on a personal account, you only need a business account if you are a registered business OR high volume seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bfgjv

Yes you can sell on a personal account, you only need a business account if you are a registered business OR high volume seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bfgjv
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.