COMPLAINT!!!!!!! NO way to contact these criminals!

RealDavidoff
Contributor
Contributor

The account was cancelled 3 August 2019 for exactly that reason.

In writing, to he head office. Registered mail.

We are SO SICK OF PAYPAL, no words are enough.

Likely there is no active(!) moderator actually WORKING on customer complaints here either.

Either way: PROCESS THE CANCELLATION AND PAY THE FEES DUE FOR BEING LATE.

NOW.

David Bennett

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @RealDavidoff I Hope all is well You may chat with us by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message center. You would see an option to chat with a representative. Or you may contact us through social media. Facebook (US) : www.facebook.com/paypal Twitter (US) : @AskPaypal
Login to Me Too

RealDavidoff
Contributor
Contributor

Not you personally but the entire paypal management are CRIMINALS!

Under EU Law it is a CRIME to prevent someone from accessing his property: this joke of a "business" by the name of "paypal" does precisely that, for YEARS paypal has IGNORED my AND the solicitor's clear instructions to CLOSE the account after transferring the balance AND set penalties because this joke of a "business" by the name of "paypal" has continuously FAILED to give me access to MY property: my funds held at your joke of a "business" by the name of "paypal".

I trust this first paragraph alone has made utmost clear how upset paypal makes PAYING CUSTOMERS!

1. Have you EVER used your ridiculous system here when you could not log in?

It is a vicious cycle, it cycles through the SAME pages! Example: "One last step" (always!) - "Enter ... (whatever)" Phone number CANNOT work, it's outdated for like 10 YEARS! "Security" (LOL) questions = answers don't get accepted. "Try another way" - Phone number AGAIN. Etc Etc Etc Etc.

Tell me: How DAFT can any programmer be - and his management! - to to check and realize: "**bleep**, our own system isn't even working!"

2. Our complaints have been ongoing for a DECADE, and this joke of a "business" by the name of "paypal" has been instructed for a DECADE to close the account since it is unable to provide access to MY FUNDS and yet continues to DEDUCT FEES (unbelievable in itself: for that kind of "service" you dare to  DEDUCT FEES ????!!!!!) and NO ONE AT PAYPAL has acted on either! No access, AND No account termination and transferring the funds and set penalty!

Not you personally but you/"paypal" are a DISGRACE.

We have filed legal complaints to get paypal SHUT DOWN, but we have yet to hear back.

You will now again "edit" the customer's writings to hide the justified complaints from other visitors, and yet I will write again:

EVERYONE: GO TO STRIPE OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT PROCESSOR, ALL ARE WAY SAFER (and cheaper too) AND ... CUSTOMER-FRIENDLY!

While this "**bleep**house" here is not.

David Bennett, standing fully behind every single character he writes about "paypal". Your management will only LEARN from customer feedback after this joke of a "business" by the name of "paypal" has been SHUT DOWN.

I only feel sorry for jobholders like you: the management leaves with golden handshakes/pension pots, while you and colleagues will have to try to find another job. Very sad, this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.