CLOSE PAYPALACCOUNT AND OPEN ANEW?

eljarata
Contributor
Contributor

CAN I CLOSE THIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND OPEN A DIFFERENT ONE WITH SAME NAME ETC.?

IF SO, HOW DO I CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT. tHANKS

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eljarata 

Yes, if you have zero account balance, no open dispute or unresolved account issues. To close, go to your account settings page and under the Account Options section, click Close Account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eljarata 

Yes, if you have zero account balance, no open dispute or unresolved account issues. To close, go to your account settings page and under the Account Options section, click Close Account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Blossom311
Contributor
Contributor

I would love more then anything right now to close my PayPal account but I can’t until they release my $500 they are holding on to. It says you must get your money prior to closing account or my guess is they will keep it. I believe that is how they are making there money. I believe they are having financial problems with holding so many peoples money lately.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blossom311 

Yeah with their record breaking profits and growth prospects they are sure to go out of business soon.

https://investorplace.com/2021/02/paypal-stock-is-still-a-buy-for-its-impressive-growth-prospects/

Why would they hold money for no reason or limit accounts? That would be counter productive, they would make much more money letting you use your account as that is how they make their money.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Yeaturijani
Contributor
Contributor
Please my account is wrong. But another number is not added account number please solvd my problem.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.