CD projekt red PAYMENT WAITING

tublu2202
Contributor
Contributor

CD projekt red has refunded me an amount (as a part of their mass refund due to return of cyberpunk 2077) , but the payment is waiting..

"Funds received $ 57.53 USD
Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 17 February 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender."

Now within a day I verified my business account and I have both card and bank acc verified. Still I dont have the funds in my account yet. Kindly help!

How do i get the money in the account??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tublu2202 

To receive Paypal payments in your country + to be able to receive payments in your local currency read the below link.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.