CANNOT ADD A BANK ACCOUNT

Seankaven
Contributor
Contributor

hi i need help for my bank account because i cannot add it always show

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Seankaven
Contributor
Contributor

its already been solved thank you..

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20
Solved

Seankaven
Contributor
Contributor

its already been solved thank you..

Login to Me Too

savedsouls
Contributor
Contributor

hi there

where is the solution, as i have the same problem?

kind regards

Login to Me Too

Js1975
New Community Member
Yes, how did you solve this?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siti

Hi @savedsouls

It's simple to withdraw money from your PayPal account. You can transfer money directly to your linked bank account or Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards, use your PayPal Debit MasterCard®, or have us mail you a check.

Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet, then Transfer Money under your "PayPal balance".
  3. Select Move money out.
  4. Choose how you would like to withdraw the money
  5. Select the amount and how you'd like to withdraw the money.
  6. Click Continue.
  7. Review your request, and then click Withdraw.

Once you have requested a withdrawal, it cannot be canceled. All withdrawals are automatically converted to U.S. Dollars.

Bank transfer
The most popular way to withdraw money from your PayPal account is to transfer the money directly into your bank account.

• Estimated arrival: Typically takes 1-5 business days.
  • Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays take longer.
  • All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.
  • The minimum you can withdraw is $1.00 USD. Make sure that the name registered on your PayPal account matches the name on your bank account.

Eligible Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards
Withdrawing to your bank using an eligible debit/ prepaid card is a faster way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

• Estimated arrival: about 30 minutes
  • All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.
  • There is a fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card. Currency conversion rates may also apply when withdrawing from a non-domestic currency.

Receive a check
If you don't want to transfer money to your bank account, you can request a check.

• The minimum you can withdraw by check is $1.51 USD. There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for each check withdrawal. Your check should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

PayPal Debit MasterCard
The PayPal Debit MasterCard is the fastest way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

If you qualify, you can use your PayPal Debit MasterCard® at most ATMs to get cash from your PayPal account right away. Select Checking Account when you withdraw money from an ATM. You can also use your PayPal Debit MasterCard to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.

You can withdraw up to $400.00 USD from your PayPal account from an ATM each day. Additional ATM fees associated with cash withdrawal and foreign payments may apply

Regards,

June

Login to Me Too

Hello, my account has been limited for maybe 2 years now, and I forgot that I have funds, I tried adding my bank account to get the remaining funds, but I get this error message

We are sorry, we cannot process this request right now

How can this be resolved?

Login to Me Too

LarryBodine

I too am unable to add my bank account.

I keep getting the error message

"We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."

Login to Me Too

emrodriguez08
Contributor
Contributor

How was it solved?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siti

Hi,

It's simple to withdraw money from your PayPal account. You can transfer money directly to your linked bank account or Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards, use your PayPal Debit MasterCard®, or have us mail you a check.

Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet, then Transfer Money under your "PayPal balance".
  3. Select Move money out.
  4. Choose how you would like to withdraw the money
  5. Select the amount and how you'd like to withdraw the money.
  6. Click Continue.
  7. Review your request, and then click Withdraw.

Once you have requested a withdrawal, it cannot be canceled. All withdrawals are automatically converted to U.S. Dollars.

Bank transfer
The most popular way to withdraw money from your PayPal account is to transfer the money directly into your bank account.

• Estimated arrival: Typically takes 1-5 business days.
  • Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays take longer.
  • The minimum you can withdraw is $1.00 USD. Make sure that the name registered on your PayPal account matches the name on your bank account.

Eligible Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards
Withdrawing to your bank using an eligible debit/ prepaid card is a faster way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

• Estimated arrival: about 30 minutes
  • There is a fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card. Currency conversion rates may also apply when withdrawing from a non-domestic currency.

Receive a check
If you don't want to transfer money to your bank account, you can request a check.

• The minimum you can withdraw by check is $1.51 USD. There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for each check withdrawal. Your check should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

PayPal Debit MasterCard
The PayPal Debit MasterCard is the fastest way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

If you qualify, you can use your PayPal Debit MasterCard® at most ATMs to get cash from your PayPal account right away. Select Checking Account when you withdraw money from an ATM. You can also use your PayPal Debit MasterCard to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.

You can withdraw up to $400.00 USD from your PayPal account from an ATM each day. Additional ATM fees associated with cash withdrawal and foreign payments may apply

Regards,

June

Login to Me Too

xtine1981
I have the same problem. Under my paypal balance, the choices are only 1. Withdraw funds (when I clicked I need to linked a US account whicH I don't have since Im living in UAE). 2. Withdraw Funds using local bank (which says "The service is available only for PayPal business accounts in UAE). Please give me solutions.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.