CAN'T reset password

YahiaAzab
Contributor
Contributor
My brother has an account and he didn't open it 1 year or more ago. Yesterday he tried to login in and it seems that he forgot his password and when he clicks on having trouble and typed his email to reset his password, a message appears telling him "we couldn't confirm it's you" without any options of send me code via email or via mobile or anything. Is there any solution for this problem
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi @YahiaAzab and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that your brother is having trouble logging in to his account. If he is getting the message "we couldn't confirm it is you" then he would need to call us. Once he gives us a call we will be able to validate him another way and help him get back into the account. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

YahiaAzab
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any other ways for contacting like email or anything else except calling because we are from different countries?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@YahiaAzab,

Due to security concerns, PayPal can only assist with restoring access to an account if the customer calls in.  Your brother can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach PayPal's customer service teams over the phone.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.