Buyer Protection with P.O. Box

LennyLento
Contributor
Contributor
I am from Italy and i have to buy from US an High value merchandise (1000$). I would use a friend of mine P.O. Box adresa, am i covered by buyer Protection in case of scam or fake product?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Jae

Hi @LennyLento,

As long as you send the payment as goods and service (business) and not friends and family (personal), you may file a dispute if you do not receive the item(s) or it is not as described. Sellers are instructed to send the package to the address within the PayPal Transaction Details. Therefore, you will want to ensure your shipping address is correct during checkout.

- Jae

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Jae

Hi @LennyLento,

As long as you send the payment as goods and service (business) and not friends and family (personal), you may file a dispute if you do not receive the item(s) or it is not as described. Sellers are instructed to send the package to the address within the PayPal Transaction Details. Therefore, you will want to ensure your shipping address is correct during checkout.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.