Buy in another country address with paypal

Karmer
Contributor
Contributor

I want to buy in CEX spain an item to be sent to a spanish address. I have both a CEX spain and UK account and I'm using the spanish account to buy this item. But as soon I try to pay it with paypal it says it cannot be delivered to UK addresses and cancel the operation. My guess is that CEX is getting the address from the paypal account, that is from UK. But the delivery account that I have in my CEX spanish account is spanish.

What I mean is if there is a problem to buy products in a spanish web that send products to a spanish address with a paypal account from UK.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Karmer

You wouldn't be able to add an international gift address to a country specific paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Karmer
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand your point. You are telling me that I would not be allowed to do something that I'm not sure is related to my question as you don't link it.  Do you mean is not possible to use paypal to send to international addresses an item?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.