Bussines Account suddenly limited

Anarchista
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am already solving this with several people and no one has helped me. I have a block in my company account. I have paypal payment gateways on many of our websites that we run nothing works. We are losing profits. I wrote to service @ intl. paypal. com - sent documents, IDs, founding a company and you referred me to a broken web interface, how do I upload documents when after selecting a document under 5 MB from the PC, the send button is lit in gray! Instead of blue to continue. Does this really bother me, will I be forced to return the money to the customers and ask them to be sent to the bank account? It is normal ? I am a director living outside the UK, I have paypal in my native language, how can I set up a UK address when I have a business in London! If I have two-factor verification on my country's phone, paypal will show me not in English but in my language. Where should I send the documents? Who is competent I mean a person not a vending machine to help me! Who will pay for the conversion of websites and e-shops to another platform? Thomas.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.