Business account - how use my personal name for delivery and order details?

XI
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I've recently converted from personal to business account, however, my business name has replaced my personal name on orders details and delivery address. I would rather this not be the case and would still like to use my personal name instead. Here is what seller sees now within PayPal "Notification of an Instant Payment Received" email...

Buyer:

My company name

My ebay user ID

Delivery address:

My company name

My address

I would rather it display as it use to when I had personal account such as...

Buyer:

<removed>

My ebay User ID

Delivery address:

<removed>

My address

How can I achieve this please?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Otzi

Hi,

This problem is ticked now as "solved". The problem is NOT solved, quite the contrary. Makes me angry to see customer service representatives checking tickets "solved" when they have done nothing to sort out the problem. I think this is because there is an incentive/compensation in place for how many requests have been solved. You should be ashamed.

Login to Me Too

XI
Contributor
Contributor

100% agreed! I didn't mark this as 'Solved', and it certainly is not solved at all.

Login to Me Too

iglesiasaj
New Community Member

I see that this hasn't been solved. I have the opposite problem. When I use my paypal account to purchase personal things, sellers always send me things to my business name instead of the name I specify. It's really annoying. I want to invoice under my business name and purchase with my personal name, why is it so complicated? No other app overrides my name for all shipping addresses like this. 

Login to Me Too

XI
Contributor
Contributor

That is a completely separate and opposite issue that you rightly pointed out. Please open a new thread for your particular problem so as not to confuse the issue here, which still needs a solution.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.