Business Registration Number (Canada)

Michelotti
New Community Member

I'm trying to confirm a business identity, but the Canadian 10 digit "Business Registration Number" is not being accepted.

I got the following message: "We are having trouble verifying your business information. You have 1 attempt to enter valid business information."

What should I do in this case? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Michelotti, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

MagdaWojtyra
New Community Member

A year later, I'm having the exact same problem. This is NOT an "account specific" problem - PayPal needs to address the issues that we have raised. What is the proper format to enter the business registration number in Canada?

Login to Me Too

blindspot
New Community Member

i man having the exact same issue. what is the format for a Canadian business number?

Login to Me Too

lovelynorth
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Anyone get anywhere with this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.