Business/Personal Account issues

sebagrosh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Hope somebody can help me out with this. I have 2 issues.

I currently have 2 PayPal accounts. A business account (Argentina) and a personal account (Australia). First of all, I would like to revert the accounts: make the Argentinian account personal and the Australian one a business account. Is there a way to do this? I understand I can only have one of each at a time. 

The second issue is that I can't verify my Australian account. I get through the email verification, the credit card number verification, but I also have to verify a code that's supposed to be sent to a phone number that I currently don't have anymore, so I have no way of confirming my identity and accessing my account. 

To fix the first issue, I've read somewhere that a solution would be to close the Argentinian business account, make the Australian personal account a business account and then creating a new personal account in argentina. The thing is, I have money on the business Argentinian account, and I have no where to send that money. 

Help please!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.