Business Identity documents

Tamsin4
Contributor
Contributor

We have a PayPal business account but because we are a non-profit organisation we do not have the correct CRA registration document required to complete our Identity Confirmation.  I have called and emailed several times and each time received the same email asking for the same three documents that I explained I can't provide.  Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?  Using PayPal was great while it worked but this is so frustrating and no-one seems to be willing to help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tamsin4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We tried uploading our CRA number but the problem seems to be that our CRA documents are in our company name and the account that we created is in the name of our department.  We chose to do that because that is how our users know us.  Our PayPal account does have our company name included but as an acronym not as the full name.  My biggest complaint is that PayPal won't respond to me to offer alternative solutions they just keep sending me the same email.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.