Business App not pushing notifications anymore

MG26-_
Contributor
Contributor
The PayPal Business App on my (i)Phone stops pushing notifications after a week or so, whilst the configuration is correctly setup in app and in the phone settings. It will work for a few days and then suddenly just stops pushing notifications. Each time I have to delete the app and re-install it to be able to enable the push notifications again. So far I had to do this 5 times. And again it has stopped sending notifications after several days. Switching off allow notifications in phone app settings and then back switching back on again does not help. Is this something that others are experiencing too? It is annoying because I don’t get notified when clients pay their invoice as my email filters these PayPal messages to the ‘generic’ folder. So unless I specifically look in the app or my inbox, I won’t get a ping when I get paid or when a payment goes out. Is this a bug that needs to be investigated? Using the business app on an iPhone XR
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.