Business Acct. Setup

Djbuchanan
Contributor
Contributor
I'm setting up my business acct. I filled out the info. PayPal says they will send two purchases to my banking account in 1 to 2 days. Once received. Go to PayPal and verify by adding the amounts on this PayPal page. Well, I got the amounts and want to finish the verification, but I can't find the PayPal page I'm supposed to add the amounts to. All I see is the start a business account page. How do I find the right page? On a side note. I started this logged into my personal account, but gave my business email address. Is this a problem? Should I have created a new account for my business account? I'm a little confused already?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

2TheMoon
Contributor
Contributor

dont make business account..you will regret it very much

i cant downgrade now...paypal have huge comissions

Login to Me Too

Djbuchanan
Contributor
Contributor
I'm setting up a separate merchant account for major credit cards, but many consumers feel safer paying through PayPal. Plus, my affiliate branch pays through Paypal. So, it kinda has to be. Thanks for the reply, but I really need my original post question answered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.