Breach of UK Disability Discrimination Act.

Spudgie
Contributor
Contributor

What is PayPal’s customer service e-mail address?

I have been trying to log into my PayPal account for months and all I keep getting is the annoying “We're sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you.” Then I am advised to ring <removed>

I am an extremely disabled person with autism and extreme speech impediment. This means I am incapable of using a phone to speak to someone because people cannot understand what I am saying because of my speech impediment and I will have a panic attack because of the autism.

I want to send a written message to customer services, but the only way to do so is to log into my account. I cannot log in. How can I send a message to say I am unable to log into my account when I have to had logged into my account to send a message?

The only contact method provided is by phone. It is a breach of the Disability Discrimination Act / Equality Act to provide only one method of contact to communicate with a company because this discriminate against people who cannot use that method. This is acceptable ground for legal action. A contact form to message PayPal without the need to log in is a must.

Here’s a sentence from the help section: “We’re committed to supporting our customers where they display vulnerability traits - whether temporary or permanent - that adversely impact their ability to access or use PayPal’s services or cause hardship or financial difficulties from the use of PayPal’s products and services.” Breaking the Disability Discrimination Act is not my idea of support.

And no, I will not send a message via twitter or Facebook, so do not suggest it.

Most companies send a code to someone’s e-mail account or a code as a text, but not PayPal.

Again, what is PayPal’s customer service e-mail address?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Spudgie 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Spudgie
Contributor
Contributor

Can I have an answer that is relevant to my question and not a copy and paste job that I have read countless times on other posts?

What is PayPal's customer service's e-mail address? Simple question, simple answer. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Spudgie 

I gave you all the contact options available.

Can't make up ones that are not available can I.

So glad I gave up my time to try and help you as you are so appreciative...LOL

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

rochemandane
Me too... o have poor eye sight...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rochemandane 

The phone option should work for you with poor eyesight if you can get someone to help you with the number maybe?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.