Blocked...and PayPal do nothing

dmax160
Contributor
Contributor

my curent account is blocked, with an important amount.

no obvious reasons so I call them, and they find out that a very old account that I dont use for at least 3 years is in debit of 300 euros, hence why they blocked my current account.

Fine, they can just take the money from current account and case is finished.

But...by phone they asked me to send an email telling I authorize them to do that transfer..I did.

since that..no news, useless by phone, and by mail I just have automatic answer telling things if it was the guest contact when actually the solution is found  it is just that they dont use it!!!

I seriously consider to quit definitely PayPal as I can understand issue happens, but ca not accept that more than 1 week has been wasted since they proposed themselves a solution, and that it is al blocked with zero progress and with no cluse when it will be unblocked!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cybersquad
Contributor
Contributor

It's a disgrace they block and not inform or give a reason or anything. Now blocked 2 days and can't get through to there charged free number and over 40 minutes of wait for no answer no reply no call only a blocked useless account. Now missed the payment date for unforeseen reasons that should not have happened 

If paypal do such a thing like they decide to block then they should contact 

the people they are blocking on the date and time of the block occurring  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @cybersquad

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble reaching us. We can also be reached on Facebook at Facebook.com/PayPal and on Twitter at @AskPayPal. Please reach out to us and we can see what options we have to help. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.