Big issues with PayPal - support non existent - This company is dying?

GeneralButtneke
Contributor
Contributor

Issues:

-Account is in limbo status and they wont tell me why... MY SS , bank account info , address, and all personal information is still hosted on their site, and they refuse to close the account or allow me full access to it.... Basically they have all my info including Banking info, hostage and are unwilling to tell me WHY???!!!  This sounds borderline criminal in today's GDPR age . I should really look into legal counsel for this. 

-Other Account has multiple payments in "pending" status , that just convert to cancelled after a short while - regardless of this , I get an email with confirmation of the transaction... I had to look into my PayPal account to realize a crucial BILL had not been paid due to this.

-Phone support straight hung up on me when I tried to call.

-Chat Support is beyond terrible - I feel bad that India and Indians have to piggyback this terrible company , thus giving themselves even more of a bad rep . 

PayPal deserves to flop over at this point - their competition is miles ahead of them in service and support. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.